Useful Information about Oak Lane
Animals are no longer allowed at Oak Lane.
Permits for cycling are not included in your stay, it must be paid for at the hall.
- Each cottage is equipped with the following:
Bedding, bath towels, linen and extra blankets
(please bring swimming towels);
- Fridge, 2-plate stove/oven, kettle & toaster microwaves in cottages, - Crockery and cutlery, utensils, dishwashing liquid (washing/drying up cloths)
- Candles and matches;
- Braai area with grids;
- Cottages are serviced for a stay of 3 nights or more;
- Check-in: 12h00, check-out 11h00
- We do not provide the following:-
- no wood is available for purchase from the farm
- Bathsoap is not supplied
- Less than 21 day – guests forfeit the 50% of full amount paid
- Less than 72 hours – full tariff for the duration of the stay is payable
We regret that your booking will not be considered secured untill a 50% has been received. The balance must be paid in full prior to arrival. Your key will only be handed over once full payment is received, we do not accept any cash at Oak Lane.
To secure Booking